While these cookies enable you to use different NIBC services, personal details are never stored in a cookie. The information is only used by NIBC and is not shared with third parties without permission.
Which cookies does NIBC use?
- Technical cookies, which are needed to provide access to the NIBC site and for its proper performance
- Functional cookies, to store your preferences
- Analysis cookies, which provide insight into how visitors use our sites. This allows us to improve our website
- To make the website as easy to use as possible
- To explore how we can make the website even more user-friendly for you
- For research purposes and to conduct analyses
If you do not want NIBC to place cookies, most browsers will allow you to disable this function. You can set your browser to block all cookies or, in some browsers, only allow the necessary cookies.
Please note, however, that not accepting cookies may affect the operation of the website and not all features will work. For more information on enabling and disabling cookies, please consult the Help section of your browser.
Below you will find more information on how to disable cookies for individual browsers:
- Cookie settings Chrome
- Cookie settings Firefox
- Cookie settings Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings Safari
- Cookie settings Flash Player