NIBC AGM adopts Annual Accounts 2019Press Release -
Today, NIBC Holding N.V. held its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM). The AGM adopted the 2019 Annual Accounts and declared a total dividend for 2019 of EUR 0.78 per ordinary share, resulting in a final dividend of EUR 0.53 per ordinary share to be paid out in the second half of 2020 and only if in the opinion of the Management and Supervisory Boards of NIBC at such time, payment is feasible and appropriate in light of the impact of COVID-19 on the business.
In addition to the above, the following resolutions passed at the AGM:
- Adoption of the 2019 financial statements;
- Discharge for the members of the Supervisory Board and the members of the Managing Board for the 2019 financial year;
- Approval of the amended remuneration policy for members of the Managing Board in accordance with the proposal as published;
- Reappointment of Dick Sluimers as member of the Supervisory Board for a period of 4 years;
- Authorisation of the Managing Board to issue and repurchase own shares in accordance with the proposal as published; and
- Appointment of Ernst & Young Accountants LLP as the external auditor for the financial year 2020.
The voting results of the AGM will be placed on the company’s website within 15 days of the AGM.
The agenda together with the audio tape of the AGM are available on our website.