Ease2pay banner.jpg

Helping Dutch fintech Ease2pay transform the way we pay

Ease2pay offers a payment transaction platform that can easily turn any smartphone into a cash register and a pin terminal. Transactions made via Ease2pay are free of charge and include services such as parking applications, refuelling, payment and trip registration services.

The one-click payment app can already be used in over 140 cities and more than 600 petrol stations. Ease2pay is preparing to scale up in the Netherlands, with the potential to gain significant market share in petrol stations and on-street parking. It is also developing value-added services such as digital fuel cards, license plate recognition, and loyalty programs to drive further adoption.

The assignment

NIBC supported Ease2pay in a 20% capital increase through a rights offering that raised additional working capital and allowed repayment of a shareholder loan. The rights offering was completed with an acceptance of 81% by existing shareholders, with the remaining 19% shares placed via an accelerated bookbuild offering with selected European institutional investors.

We acted as Subscription Agent for the rights issue and as Sole Bookrunner for the accelerated bookbuild offering of the rump shares.

Adding value

NIBC’s knowledge and creativity greatly contributed to the success of this complex transaction for Ease2pay. By choosing an optimal transaction structure, we were able to optimise both proceeds and the chances of success.

Delivering results

Our Equity Capital Markets team is well positioned to support fast-growing financial technology companies to secure financing for the next stage of their journey, through the delivery of creative and professional solutions.“Thanks to NIBC’s team effort, we successfully completed a 20% rights offering in a difficult market. With this capital increase completed, Ease2pay is ready to scale further in the Netherlands.” - Ease2pay director Jan Borghuis.

Welcome to NIBC.com

We, NIBC Bank N.V., use functional cookies to ensure that this website works properly. We’d also like to place optional analytical cookies on your device which enable us to collect information about the use of this website, so that we can offer you an optimised website experience. You can choose not to provide your consent for the use of analytical cookies. If you do consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. You can find more information in our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Statement.

Call me back
Please fill out your name Onderwerp is verplicht Please fill out your telephone number