Mezzanine & Equity Partners
NIBC Mezzanine & Equity Solutions puts NIBC’s entrepreneurial spirit into action with risk-bearing capital, supporting mid-sized companies in achieving their growth ambitions. Our financial solutions consist of mezzanine financing and minority equity.
With a focus on NIBC’s key sectors, where we have the most extensive expertise, we act as a genuine partner and often through board-level representation, our team can play an active role in creating value by helping you and your company tackle strategic and financial challenges such as acquisitions, international expansions or refinancing.
Mezzanine and/or Equity Solutions for:
- Management buyouts
- Growth capital
Family-owned companies and majority shareholders
- Succession to the next generation
- Phased succession to management
- Support in acquisitions or investments in growth
- Support in selling partial or whole stake in a portfolio company
- Minority equity position (under 50%), including common shares and preference shares
- Subordinated financing, including mezzanine loans and shareholder loans
- Unitranche solutions (senior and mezzanine loans)
- A combination of these
- Headquarters in the Netherlands or Germany
- EBITDA greater than EUR 2 million (ideally EUR 3-5 million)
- In case of capital for private equity-owned companies, EBITDA up to EUR 10 million
(For companies with EBITDA over EUR 10 million, our Leveraged Finance colleagues would be pleased to help you. Please find more information here.
Our investments are between EUR 5 million and EUR 25 million. Investments of more than EUR 25 million are possible in cooperation with partners. From our extensive network of industry contacts, we can select the appropriate partner for the relevant company and situation.
Does this strike a chord with you? If it does, we’d like to make personal contact with you. If you have questions or requests, please feel free to e-mail or phone us, or mail your business plan to Brigitte van der Maarel and Frans van der Harst.