Since 1945, NIBC has supported clients with long-term cash flow driven through its corporate lending solutions. These range from loans for general corporate use and working capital solutions, through to corporate acquisitions or changing shareholder structures.
Our corporate lending activities include:
- Origination, structuring and execution of debt transactions
- Financing of new capital expenditures, new projects, new assets or corporate acquisitions
- Recapitalisation and refinancing in a bilateral or multi-bank environment
We pride ourselves on our flexibility and responsiveness as a banking partner. Our clients value our willingness to provide different kinds of lending solutions to help them realise their strategic goals. As a trusted long-term partner, we understand that every client’s proposition is unique. That is why we look for lending structures and guarantees to enhance our lending proposition and our clients’ profile in a sustainable way.
Our key lending decision criteria are:
- Strong and sustainable market position
- Sustainable cash flow and profitability
- Proven track-record